If the slides above are moving too fast, you can do one of two things: Move your cursor over one you want to take your time to read, or click on the dots below the slides to go to any one of them in particular.
For any text in a box that may seem hard to read, hover over that box and the text will become more prominent.
Sunday, 11:00 a.m.
Professionally staffed nursery available or you may keep your children with you.
Tuesday prayer: 11:00 a.m.
Congregational Care: Ongoing
Click to learn more about us:
- Our beliefs about God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit
- What “Presbyterian” means
- If you’re wondering about our values, listen to some of the .
- Members speak out about How God Brought Me to WRPC and Why I Stay. (When you reach the page, scroll down to see this section.)
- See pictures of us Enjoying God at WRPC, especially with our art.
- You can learn more about what’s coming by reading our Newsheet.
- See the many ways our facilities are used for our community.
- Meet our staff.
- Here’s our history if you’re interested.
We strive for Waverly Road Presbyterian Church to be a congregation where people:
- Have a deep relationship with God,
- Know why their faith is important to them,
- Are comfortable talking about their faith,
- Look for ways to share their faith,
- Help others grow in faith,
- Nurture relationships, and
- Are welcoming and loving.
If you would like to become a member of Waverly Road Presbyterian Church, please talk to our pastor, Collin Adams. He can be reached in person after the Sunday service, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 423-247-5121 (church office). And other members of the church will be happy to assist you in making contact with Rev. Adams.