Welcome to a Grace Place!If you're wondering about our values, read some of Pastor Dan's sermons.If you want to know what we believe, click About Us. See a list of our activities below, look at our calendar, or read our Newsheet to see what we're doing. See pictures of us Enjoying God.
Click on the image below to learn about Lent.
- SUNDAY MORNINGS
- 9:45am Sunday School for all ages
- 11:00am Worship Professionally staffed nursery provided for Sunday and Wednesday activities.
- SUNDAY EVENINGS:
- 5:30pm Earnest Ringers (bell choir)
- 5:30pm Youth Group - Youth Suite
DURING THE WEEK
- 8:45am Tapestry: Weaving Christ Into a Woman's Life led by Beth Hubbard
- 11:00am Shepherds meet to pray.
- 3:30pm Waverly After School Program
- 5:30pm WOW Meal
- 6:15pm WOW Activities and Classes
- Music activity for elementary students
- Middle School Class
- Adults and Senior High students:
- Serendipity Bible Class, "Leviticus" led by Dave Petke, M.R.
- Grace Group Drama Team led by Jessica Learoyd, F.H.
- 7:30pm Chancel Choir rehearsal led by Julie Vogel
- FRIDAYS: 10:00am-12:00noon Food Pantry distributions
Coming up at WRPC (check calendar or links for more details)
- Wednesdays, Feb. 25 - Mar. 25, Forgiveness and Reconciliation Lenten Series.
- Tue., Mar. 3, 1pm (12:40 @ church if you need a ride) at the home of Betty Green. Study will be on ch. 12 of "He Chose The Nails"
- Thu., Mar. 5, 7:00pm (showtime) The Drop Box movie @ Tinseltown in Bristol. Contact email@example.com for reservations (by Feb. 19) or with questions.
- Week of April 12-18, Silent Auction to raise funds for Waverly Road Child Care Center. Contact Martha Triplett at 247-4971 to offer donations (by Mar. 27) of if you have questions.
- April 15-19, Mission Conference
- May 5-17, Vacation Bible School
- The Library is open before and after services, and during office hours.
- Fall 2014 issue of The Mission Action Planet
Vision: We strive for Waverly Road Presbyterian Church to be a congregation where people:
- Have a deep relationship with God
- Know why their faith is important to them
- Are comfortable talking about their faith
- Look for ways to share their faith
- Help others grow in faith
- Nurture relationships, and
- Are welcoming and loving
- 1415 Waverly Road