Welcome to a Grace Place!If you're wondering about our values, read some of Pastor Dan's sermons.If you want to know what we believe, click About Us. See a list of our activities below, or read our Newsheet. See pictures of us Enjoying God.
New this week: A web page devoted to art within WRPC. It's a subpage of the Enjoying God page.
- SUNDAY MORNINGS
- 9:45 a.m. Sunday School for all ages
- 11:00 a.m. Worship Professionally staffed nursery provided for Sunday and Wednesday activities.
- SUNDAY EVENINGS:
- 5:30 Earnest Ringers (bell choir)
- 5:30 Youth Group in Youth Suite
DURING THE WEEK
- 8:45am Tapestry: Weaving Christ Into a Woman's Life led by Beth Hubbard
- 11:00am Shepherds meet to pray.
- 3:30pm Waverly After School Program
- 5:30pm WOW Meal
- 6:15pm WOW Activities and Classes
- Music activity for elementary students
- Middle School Class
- Adults and Senior High students:
- Serendipity Bible Class, "Leviticus" led by Dave Petke, M.R.
- "Presbyterian History" taught by Rev. Dan Clark, Room 205
- Grace Group Drama Team led by Jessica Learoyd, F.H.
- 7:30pm Chancel Choir rehearsal led by Julie Vogel
- FRIDAYS: 10:00am-12:00noon Food Pantry distributions
Coming up at WRPC (check calendar or links for more details)
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 7:00 PM - Food Pantry’s 13th Annual Meeting (Snow date is Thursday, January 29 at the same time).
- By January 28, sign up for Feasts of Fellowship, happening February through April
- Friday, January 30, 6:15pm - Waverly Wanderers "Singing In The Rain," Jonesborough Repertory Theater. Sign up by Jan. 28; contact Karen Gilmer (341-4043) or Gary Easley (292-8111)
- The Library is open before and after services, and during office hours.
- Fall 2014 issue of The Mission Action Planet
Vision: We strive for Waverly Road Presbyterian Church to be a congregation where people:
- Have a deep relationship with God
- Know why their faith is important to them
- Are comfortable talking about their faith
- Look for ways to share their faith
- Help others grow in faith
- Nurture relationships, and
- Are welcoming and loving
- 1415 Waverly Road