Welcome to a Grace Place!
- If you're wondering about our values, read some of the sermons.
- If you want to know what we believe, click About Us.
- Members speak out at How God Brought Me to WRPC and Why I Stay.
- See pictures of us Enjoying God, especially with our art.
- You can also see our calendar, and read our Newsheet.
- To see our impact on the world, view any/all of these pages and their subpages: Worship, Outreach, Missions, Fellowship, Learning.
- Click Contact Us to comment or ask a question about Christianity or about our church. We love to hear from you!
Events: Click the events link to see times for regular services and date-specific opportunities.
New: Urgent prayer request from Nepal. Click here to view the letter.
Sign up here to register for WOW Christian Caregiving class starting on 9/16/15 and to order a $15 book.
Godly Play is here! Wish I were a kid again and this was my class! This is my favorite picture.
Click Godly Play to go to its webpage and see more pictures.
Members: There's a new resource available for you. It's a one-page document showing our Ministry Structure. It contains names of ministry areas, names of committees, elders assigned to each, programs assigned to committees, and names of contacts assigned to programs. Click on the Member News button. If you've never received the login and password, complete the short form from that link to get them. You may even find other interesting information!
VISION: We strive for Waverly Road Presbyterian Church to be a congregation where people:
- Have a deep relationship with God,
- Know why their faith is important to them,
- Are comfortable talking about their faith,
- Look for ways to share their faith,
- Help others grow in faith,
- Nurture relationships, and
- Are welcoming and loving.
- The Library is open before and after services, and during office hours. As they become available, we are offering online resources at the Library webpage.
We are a Stephen Ministry Church.