Welcome to a Grace Place!
- If you're wondering about our values, read some of the sermons.
- If you want to know what we believe, click About Us.
- Members speak out at How God Brought Me to WRPC and Why I Stay.
- See pictures of us Enjoying God, especially with our art.
- You can also see our calendar, and read our Newsheet.
- To see our impact on the world, view any/all of these pages and their subpages: Worship, Outreach, Missions, Fellowship, Learning.
- Click Contact Us to comment or ask a question about Christianity or about our church. We love to hear from you!
Events: Click the events link to see times for regular services and date-specific opportunities.
- There's a new tab on the top row on the right, titled "I Want To..." Click on the tab to see for all the events for which you can sign up through the website. Hover over the tab to see links for Adult and Youth Time and Talent Sheets.
- Sermons, Daily Scripture and Member Pages are now located under the "Resources" tab.
- The "News" tab now contains the Newsheets and the Calendar links.
WRPC has adopted several Seniors. Bring gifts to WRPC by Wednesday, December 2. Email Rachel to find out which of the following items are still needed.
- Queen-size comforter (preferably green)
- Walking shoes (size 8-1/2 wide)
- Ladies' winter coat (size Large)
- Head scarves
- Canned fruit basket
VISION: We strive for Waverly Road Presbyterian Church to be a congregation where people:
- Have a deep relationship with God,
- Know why their faith is important to them,
- Are comfortable talking about their faith,
- Look for ways to share their faith,
- Help others grow in faith,
- Nurture relationships, and
- Are welcoming and loving.
- The Library is open before and after services, and during office hours. As they become available, we are offering online resources at the Library webpage.
We are a Stephen Ministry Church.